• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False claims by a co worker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slosh

That's a really, really bad idea because if you give the employer a valid reason to fire you, that's what's going to ensure that you DON'T get unemployment.
Your missing the point, thanks for coming up with another creative way of telling me i am wrong with out answering any of the original question's....

slosh

Is there any one running these forum's to keep the troll's in check? I had one helpful person and a ton of troll's?

slosh

Go for it, fella. You don't want to understand what everyone is telling you. Get a lawyer.

When they fire you, and you file for unemployment, the employers have to show that they had a valid misconduct reason to terminate you to keep you from drawing benefits. You need to be sure they don't have this before you try to goad them into firing you.

What's to guarantee that they don't use your co-worker's version of the parking lot story and the unemployment system finds it believable and denies your benefits? And no, you can't sue her (or your employer)in small claims court if you don't get approved for unemployment.
Me either lol I was just going to say that was one point i got. That i would have to prove it was in fact her saying i chased her and not her feeling threatened that resulted in the punishment. Witch i believe is the later, thanks for the input.
Just so you know how late you are and wrong your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">