• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsely Accused/Falsely Indicated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scared_n_angry

i would just like to say thank God cps did not take your children. the child protective system is in my mind the most flawed and unchecked set of agencies in existence.they act above,outside of,and around the law and we as parents have no recourse against them.they have immunity from prosecution thus giving them the ability to act in any way they wish,they have no reason to be just or fair or even honest because there is no system of checks and balances.the entire system has become corrupt by this absolute power they know we have no recourse and unless we are rich enough to afford quality legal representation we are forced to wait them out or go through what can easily become a long drawn out process of court intervention,ie treatment programs and testing for a variety of non-related issues.i have so much more to say on this.i have done a good deal of research on these state sanctioned kidnapppers who with the blessing of the state use any measure to twist, manipulate and in many cases create their version of the truth.they do not hesitate to use scare tactics,intimidation and outright lies to accomplish their purpose. they claim it is better to err on the side of the child than to risk a child being abused but yet there are so many cases where they have just walked away from children so obviously in need of help.they put on this self rightous veneer of being a child saver devoted to preventing abuse,but at the same time they both ignore and sanction the devestating effect they have on the children and families that they force to be seperated,and all this based in most cases on uninvestigated allegations.they generally dont even bother to take the time to see if the issues can be explained or clearified. ok sorry i wrote so much ill go away now i welcome any one who wants to talk to email me at [email protected]
God bless you all,

R

ravonred341

Overburdened and burnt out

I know what you all mean. DHS here in Maine is poorly understaffed and the people that do work there are not educated and most of them don't realize that the profession they chose comes with a huge amount of responsiblity, they just see it as their 9-5 job.

When my daughter was 2 she was abused by two 6 year old boys at her daycare. She was well spoken and could tell you what was done and who did it. DHS's response was that the report was unsubstantiated because she was under 5 and couldn't testify in a court of law. During my own investigation I found two other mothers of young girls that had experienced the same horror at the hands of the same boys in the same daycare. All of us had told, none of us were listened to. The problem for this was two-fold - no one was protecting two 6 year old boys that were quite obviously being abused themselves (I can't see a child this age knowing to stick his privates into a sleeping childs mouth and then indicate that if she told he would hurt her more) and no one was protecting the other children at this day care as the provider knew about the situation and was still (which is also against regulations) putting young girls upstairs to sleep alone and unattended. I went to the news - they did a 4 night series on the need to check out your daycare provides thoroughly (I got this daycare workers name from the state - and had called to check that she had a clean record, they said she had no complaints against her, when I called back to make my complaint - the man I spoke to said she had the worst complaint record in all of the County, but they couldnt' tell me about that because none of the alegations had been substantiated), I agree with the person above that said you should contact the media - I think you would be pleasantly surprised by the response of mothers coming to defend you and your actions.

After all... I was paying someone to watch my child during the day, she was not attentive and put her in a place she knew could be harmful and didn't monitor the other children she knew were capable of hurting her.... this person got off because "no adult caught anyone in the act of committing a crime". How can DHS go from "lady I don't know what your all upset about your child is out of that daycare now, so stop asking for us to do anything and mind your own business" ......to prosecuting someone for something normal happening in the middle of the night? You did what was correct, you called the police, obviously you had nothing to hide and you were anxious to find her.

Remember when two year old Jessica wandered out into the yard and fell down the well, they had to call for rescuers dig her out, even with the media coverage surrounding the event - this mother was not accused of anything.....Obviously everyone realized that accidents do happen and it isn't always something to blame or accuse for.

Last edited:
J

JOHN F

pa, monroe county,
hi we are foster parents for children and youth of monroe county pa. children & youth maintains a file of our home inspections which includes our biography and home safety assesments. we recently caught the agency switching a page with our signatures and attaching it to a document that we have never seen before. i believe that it is illegal to transfer someones signature to a document without them ever being notified. additionally, in attempting to have the files released to me for inspection children & youth removed information that was previously maintained in that file,
stating that the information was confidential.

i believe my legal rights were violated and that i had the right to know what was in our file. additionally, i believe the information removed wasn't at all confidential but of other favorable home studies that the children & youth agency had made on us in the past and is hiding that information.

any help is appreciated.
foster parents, john & dana

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">