• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felons in association

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Son of Slam

Re: posession

maybee said:
Also , when checking my records, they have me as the incorrect race and sex, can I do anything about this?
Maybee

Yes. I would contact Michael Jackson.

PS If your going to post lame info into these kinds of sites, like we do, you must first learn how to use them. Good luck.

Last edited:

H

hmmbrdzz

Hilarious. But you know what? Until you become "IT" enough to learn whether you HAVE or HAVE NOT been "convicted" (and therefore must depend on coming HERE to write a jibberish question in the wrong place -- on someone else's thread), I wouldn't be too critical of someone elses "hobbies". LOL!

hmmbrdzz

M

maybee

tee he

It appears that I have pushed a "button"

Thanks for the "thrill"!

LOL-? mindless end user jargon - LOL@AOL

M

maybee

tee he

About the learning "how" to post..This was initially posted on someone elses "thread" because it would not let me post my own at first. It has to do with CGI and packets. Just like I had to look up convicted, look that one up.

Further more, looking up convicted doesn't mean that I am not successful at what I do. I am not a lawyer, nor an experienced criminal,< since I was convicted> so in the midst of my writing pages and programs for people like you use. <hint - the web application software you are using to post in forums, even that little PDA you use to keep track of who replied to your message>.. I forgot to take a class in criminal justice, as it appears you have no idea on how to insult an IT professional. So to that I - "LOL".

To each his own, good luck with yours..

maybe if I keep posting and wasting my time, I can be a "senior" too. Nah... they depend too much on depends... :D

stephenk

you received an infraction. that is not a misdemeanor or felony conviction.

if a job asks for any convictions, you can say no.

now i have to change my depends.

M

maybee

tee he

Thanks for the information that appears to be real.

You have just won a free years supply! :p

H

hmmbrdzz

Re: tee he

maybee said:
About the learning "how" to post..This was initially posted on someone elses "thread" because it would not let me post my own at first. It has to do with CGI and packets. Just like I had to look up convicted, look that one up.

Further more, looking up convicted doesn't mean that I am not successful at what I do. I am not a lawyer, nor an experienced criminal,< since I was convicted> so in the midst of my writing pages and programs for people like you use. <hint - the web application software you are using to post in forums, even that little PDA you use to keep track of who replied to your message>.. I forgot to take a class in criminal justice, as it appears you have no idea on how to insult an IT professional. So to that I - "LOL".

To each his own, good luck with yours..

maybe if I keep posting and wasting my time, I can be a "senior" too. Nah... they depend too much on depends... :D
============================

"Further more" ? :D hee hee hee. All of this means that -- hopefully -- you write pages better than you ask questions and spell. To that, I LOL. But seriously -- do let that attorney expunge your infraction for you. You'll be glad you did.

hmmbrdzz

M

maybee

spelling? tee he

Spell? ha ha

far ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fär)
adv. far·ther, (färthr) or fur·ther (fûrthr) far·thest (färthst) or fur·thest (fûrthst)
To, from, or at considerable distance: a cat that had strayed far from home.
To or at a specific distance, degree, or position: Just how far are you taking this argument?
To a considerable degree; much: felt far better yesterday; eyes that seemed far too close together.
Not at all; anything but: seems far from content; a test of strength that was far from a failure.
To an advanced point or stage: a brilliant student who will go far.

You also should check out dictionary.com. It will help you to know when some one has made a "real" spelling error. tah-tah

:p

M

maybee

BTW

This link for you is http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Further - cut and paste that into your browser window - if you can find it.. once you get there.. there is such a tool as a scroll bar -- see it on the right on your pages viewing area? okay - good.. left click on your mouse -<assuming you were introduced to computer "after" the mouse was invented>- once you left click on your mouse-hold the button and scroll the page -- this will give you insight on the word further.

~~squat
P.S. Just in case your enlarged fingers can not figure out how to scroll.. here
Further

adj 1: existing or coming by way of addition; "an additional problem"; "further information"; "there will be further delays"; "took more time" [syn: additional, further(a), more(a)] 2: more distant in especially degree; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "further from our expectations"; "farther from the truth"; "farther from our expectations" [syn: farther] adv 1: to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense); "further complicated by uncertainty about the future"; "let's not discuss it further"; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "they are further along in their research than we expected"; "the application of the law was extended farther"; "he is going no farther in his studies" [syn: farther] 2: in addition or furthermore; "if we further suppose"; "stated further that he would not cooperate with them"; "they are definitely coming; further, they should be here already" 3: to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense); "farther north"; "moved farther away"; "farther down the corridor"; "the practice may go back still farther to the Druids"; "went only three miles further"; "further in the future" [syn: farther] v 1: promote the growth of; "Foster our children's well-being and education" [syn: foster] 2: contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom" [syn: promote, advance, boost, encourage]

helpful? I hope so!

H

hmmbrdzz

Re: BTW

maybee said:
This link for you is http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Further - cut and paste that into your browser window - if you can find it.. once you get there.. there is such a tool as a scroll bar -- see it on the right on your pages viewing area? okay - good.. left click on your mouse -<assuming you were introduced to computer "after" the mouse was invented>- once you left click on your mouse-hold the button and scroll the page -- this will give you insight on the word further.

~~squat
P.S. Just in case your enlarged fingers can not figure out how to scroll.. here
Further

adj 1: existing or coming by way of addition; "an additional problem"; "further information"; "there will be further delays"; "took more time" [syn: additional, further(a), more(a)] 2: more distant in especially degree; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "further from our expectations"; "farther from the truth"; "farther from our expectations" [syn: farther] adv 1: to or at a greater extent or degree or a more advanced stage (`further' is used more often than `farther' in this abstract sense); "further complicated by uncertainty about the future"; "let's not discuss it further"; "nothing could be further from the truth"; "they are further along in their research than we expected"; "the application of the law was extended farther"; "he is going no farther in his studies" [syn: farther] 2: in addition or furthermore; "if we further suppose"; "stated further that he would not cooperate with them"; "they are definitely coming; further, they should be here already" 3: to or at a greater distance in time or space (`farther' is used more frequently than `further' in this physical sense); "farther north"; "moved farther away"; "farther down the corridor"; "the practice may go back still farther to the Druids"; "went only three miles further"; "further in the future" [syn: farther] v 1: promote the growth of; "Foster our children's well-being and education" [syn: foster] 2: contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom" [syn: promote, advance, boost, encourage]

helpful? I hope so!

================

Why did you bother me today?? hee hee hee. I hadn't been posting on these boards in quite some time, but now? Now that I've been subjected to your brilliance because I answered an e-mail to this thread and because I DO find your wit quite amuzing and enticing, I've been coming back here -- to this same frigging thread only, called "something or another association with felons" LOL! Now GO before you teach me something! You DO need to become a senior member here, by the way. It would be right down your alley!

hmmbrdzz

M

maybee

I am quite impressed on how one could mix an insult with a compliment. How clever. Being a lady, I would fall smitten with intrigue at your feet, however I am busy on the phone with "Michael Jackson".

:D

H

hmmbrdzz

maybee said:
I am quite impressed on how one could mix an insult with a compliment. How clever. Being a lady, I would fall smitten with intrigue at your feet, however I am busy on the phone with "Michael Jackson".

:D
==================

LMAO. As they say -- "You GO GIRL"! Later. I'm headed to bed on this one!

hmmbrdzz :D

L

lillisa4

lillisa4 said:
son of slam...you need to wake up and welcome to the real world with your sick ways of answering replies. "rubbing thingies" ! you are a trip and for your info i wasnt and am not trying to thumb my nose at the po... Infact for your info..with just a little communication with the po..guess what..living and loving in arkansas.. so when your gonna give advice how about you give some experienced advice or take a leap into 2003 and remove yourself from the 70's and 80's. better yet woodstock was probably your era so stop slamming and try some decent advice.. have a great day

seems that a simple question on this forum continuously gets you the same bull answers. just some wise... trying to say something that sounds like they know something about nothing.. tried this forum once before and got about the same type reponses and they come from the members who spend all their time on here posting non helpful responses. trying to be better than the rest of the folks just like myself who has screwed up and needed a bit of advice. but for you extremely smartones..haha..keep your comments unless you know some facts please....tyvm....

L

lillisa4

Re: Re: felons in association

Son of Slam said:
Excuse me? This is what I read in the OP;

Sounded like you were living with your girlfriend, not a man. After reading it all agin, I think you are changing it.

arkansas .. Myself and my significant other were both charged on a drug charge. We both were placed on 2 years supervised probation. My problem is this. We have been together for over 5 years. The probation officer is having fits about us living together and since our partnership is not recognized as legal in the state of arkansas we are having to live in different locations and pay 2 sets of bills,actually 2 of everything because what we have acquired in the past 5 years can't be cut down the middle. Do we have any type of rights as I know a husband and wife do? I guess my point being is what is the actual role of a probation officer? is it to put more stress on the person and more hardship? From my understanding they are to supervise and help a person learn to live a productive life in the community. And regardless after the 2 years of probation are up we will resume our lives living together once again(excluding the drugs}so why make things this difficult for 2 women who made a mistake but now living my the rules and such. Does anyone know of any special circumstances that might apply to this situation? thanks
t

seems to me if you had taken the time to read it right the first time you would have known by the key word "significant other" that there is no change here... what you read the first time and what you will read the second time is the same.. wake up again...slam!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">