• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony charges/parole/rental or lease agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaime76

What is the name of your state? Colorado

My bf and i have signed two leases with my apt complex. The first lease he had not been convicted of a felony at the time. The second lease he had been convicted and was serving time in NE. He is eligible for parole in abt 6 months. I'm worried that the parole officer will talk to the office at my apt complex abt him being a felon. There is very specifc criteria that he has to meet in order to live here and be a felon. Go thru rehab per ADA guidelines. I am planning on talking to the office to give them a heads up but I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before I go. Has anyone ever had a problem like this before?

seniorjudge

jaime76 said:
What is the name of your state? Colorado

My bf and i have signed two leases with my apt complex. The first lease he had not been convicted of a felony at the time. The second lease he had been convicted and was serving time in NE. He is eligible for parole in abt 6 months. I'm worried that the parole officer will talk to the office at my apt complex abt him being a felon. There is very specifc criteria that he has to meet in order to live here and be a felon. Go thru rehab per ADA guidelines. I am planning on talking to the office to give them a heads up but I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before I go. Has anyone ever had a problem like this before?
You have two options:

A. Dump this loser

OR

2. Tell the landlord about this loser.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">