• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired 2 months ago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Hey, Beth, do you think we should tell Pfaff that we've been discussing his new identity off-line?

P

Pfaffing85690

With LadyInRed :D

And I'm not Hex....but he is a very good friend of mine and I've been trying to get him off that damn beach in Belize for the past week.

I hate rich folk.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Pfaffing85690 said:
With LadyInRed :D

And I'm not Hex....but he is a very good friend of mine and I've been trying to get him off that damn beach in Belize for the past week.

I hate rich folk.

My response:

I guess you ladies got your confirmation! Hey, I wonder if LadynRed looks like Allen03? I know they're both flat-chested, but Allen03 has a knock-out set of sensual lips!

IAAL

P

Pfaffing85690

I can neither confirm nor deny the rumor of my imminent resurection.....except to say that Hex sends his regards and MAY return to the forums to impart his particular brand of bravado, dastardly do and other bird droppings.

While I, on the other hand, will be taking his place until the sun sets on that paradise he calls "HOME" for the next few weeks....

Poor me, always the bridesmaid and never the bride. And I look damn good in Donna Karin :(

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I bet when I change my screen name (which I do not plan to do for at least a year yet) no one notices for at least two weeks.

P

Pfaffing85690

Hex would notice and inform me....He still has that webcam stuck under your desk :D

P

Pfaffing85690

No no Beth, It's donna on my left and Karin on my right....I even bring my own mayonnaise :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">