• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fired For Not Hula-Hooping Legal?!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth3

If he was suggesting that one instance of being required to hula-hoop would give rise to a claim for IIED, then he's even further out in left field.

M

Matt70

Speaking of Left Field.
In my other post I was refering to someone who was sitting next to me. It was easier to type from my point of view.
To suggest that a persons input is of no value because of medicinal cannabis use is simply ridiculous.
I can't see how wether or not I choose to use Cannabis has any relevance to this discussion.

[/quote]Matt's just another great example of a brain on drugs.[/quote]

I would hope that your excuse for your immature and rude response would be due to the possibility that you are under the influence of alcohol and that your professionalism here is no example of how you would handle yourself in the court room..

I think Matt70 was trying to suggest that "intentional infliction of emotional distress" would be an angle to try and show unfair termination
Thank you very much..
In my first post in this thread I stated that I am no attorney therefore the opinions I expressed is simply that, an opinion.
Refer to my signature line. ;)
If the original poster would choose to follow the advice of someone who has clearly stated he has no legal background,, that would be thier choice "although not a good one" to make.

Derrogatory and immature responses are not what I expected to see from people who represent themselves as being well educated intelligent individuals.

I apologize to the original poster and those who kept the conversation on topic.
Thank you.

To the others,, I am also administrator of a VBulletin website with over 76,000 members of which the type of rhetoric you post would not be an acceptable form of behaviour.

HomeGuru

Matt70 said:
To the others,, I am also administrator of a VBulletin website with over 76,000 members of which the type of rhetoric you post would not be an acceptable form of behaviour.

**A: Big rip. Get lost idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">