• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fired in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JMP82147

My daughter was fired by a supervisor whose method of dealing with her staff is to embarrass and scold them in public. Her reputation is that of someone impossible to deal with. My daughter in non-confrontational and she became the scape goat. She was knowledgeable enough in her job to be asked to train another, but when the trainee messed up, my daughter was blamed. My daughter was knowledgeable enough to be asked to take over a previously fired employee's mishandled workload, but when it was found to be with errors, she was blamed. Now that she has been fired she has learned that this supervisor will now be transferring to another department. Does my daughter have any recourse as far as unemployment compensation?? She was planning to look for another position in the near future but with no income at the present, she is financially and emotionally upset. Thank you for any advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">