• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First offense - drug charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OhBullship

zakman812 said:
ohBullship, your input is not helpful to anyone. Your answers do not provide anything for people. All you do here is waste everyone's time telling people what they do not need to hear. You are pathetic, get a life!
This is your brain on drugs.....

P

PlanetKing

respect

Hey, Police are people, and they need respect. The fastest way to get that is for them to respect the people they deal with. This respect has nothing to do with drugs, sexual orinetation, preceived color, lawyers, elderly, or young. I have been both respected and not respected by police. Police who can't show common curtsy to non violent people are just not a help to our world. jt :eek:
So be nice to the police, weather they are disrespectful or not, but latter work to get them off the force. And for heavens sake, let's get those stupid drug laws changed, then we won't have a big criminal class to deal with and lots of lives won't be destroyed. Had California law been more like it is now in the 60's I could have run for office and other stuff. :cool: :p

O

OhBullship

SnoboarderTPOH said:
all you people bashing this girl need to get off her case, her constitutional rights were violated in every way and her case will be thrown out.
What rights were violated? I have asked that several times and none of you can answer it. The reason you cannot answer that is because her rights were not violated. She said in her first post that she had hoped her rights were violated so she could get back at the officer who arrested her. The officer who arrested her was doing a job that many of us appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">