• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Follow up since it’s been nearly 2 weeks.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? CA
1). it’s been exactly a month since I MAY have ran a camera. I know they have 15 days to send the ticket in the mail. The light would’ve been in Fremont or sf and I live in Modesto. How much do you think that’s a good sign?
2. I called the alameda court like suggested and they said nothing came up. And to call again in 2 weeks if nothing shows up that’s probably a good sign. How much do you think this is a good sign? (Unfortunately I heard they say it can take ip to a year to show up)
3. I don’t want to be worried for another year. That’ll be a waste of time. I’ve not gotten red light tickets before. How likely you think I’m safe this time too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Blue

Oh, for God's sake! All of this worry is a waste of time.

Come back when/if you actually get a ticket. There is absolutely nothing we can do for you until then.

Oh, for God's sake! All of this worry is a waste of time.

Come back when/if you actually get a ticket. There is absolutely nothing we can do for you until then.
Thanks. To be clear if I may ask you do YOU think it’s a good sign since it’s been a month and nothing in the mail?

Just Blue

Thanks. To be clear if I may ask you do YOU think it’s a good sign since it’s been a month and nothing in the mail?
I don't know...And if I answer, it would be a guess. We don't "guess" here.

Stop worrying until you have something to worry about.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
At this point, yours is not a legal question. Please (1) post legal questions here and not just simple worrying, and (2) keep your related posts in a single thread.

quincy

What is the name of your state? CA.
1). it’s been exactly a month since I MAY have ran a camera. I know they have 15 days to send the ticket in the mail. The light would’ve been in Fremont or sf and I live in Modesto. How much do you think that’s a good sign?
2. I called the alameda court like suggested and they said nothing came up. And to call again in 2 weeks if nothing shows up that’s probably a good sign. How much do you think this is a good sign? (Unfortunately I heard they say it can take ip to a year to show up)
3. I don’t want to be worried for another year. That’ll be a waste of time. I’ve not gotten red light tickets before. How likely you think I’m safe this time too?
Here is a link to your other thread:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/its-been-3-weeks-how-likely-im-cleared.663629/

You will know soon enough if you were captured on camera running a red light. There really is nothing you can do about it at this point. If you continue to be consumed by worry, however, I suggest you see your physician.

Here is a link to your other thread:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/its-been-3-weeks-how-likely-im-cleared.663629/

You will know soon enough if you were captured on camera running a red light. There really is nothing you can do about it at this point. If you continue to be consumed by worry, however, I suggest you see your physician.
Ok fair. But there is this final question and it’s not about odds: my dad and I are both registered owners for my car. if I was to get a red light ticket in the mail, whose name would appear on the mail? Would it be both of us? That’s what it says sometimes when we get letters from dmv.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Ok fair. But there is this final question and it’s not about odds: my dad and I are both registered owners for my car. if I was to get a red light ticket in the mail, whose name would appear on the mail? Would it be both of us? That’s what it says sometimes when we get letters from dmv.
Most likely, yes. Because the red light ticket is sent to the owner(s) of the car.

quincy

So Quincy you do mean if I was to run a light and my dad and I are both the owners, a letter would say BOTH of our names right?
It is possible that you and/or your dad will get notice of a red light violation if your vehicle ran a red light and the plate was captured on a red light camera. The tickets are sent to the registered owner(s).

Maybe you do not have the right temperament to be driving. If you can take a bus, that will eliminate one stressor for you.

This thread has been reported for moderator review.

It is possible that you and/or your dad will get notice of a red light violation if your vehicle ran a red light and the plate was captured on a red light camera. The tickets are sent to the registered owner(s).

Maybe you do not have the right temperament to be driving. If you can take a bus, that will eliminate one stressor for you.

This thread has been reported for moderator review.
No more posting. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">