• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

For Guru

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

VG1013

What is the name of your state? MISSING MY GURU

HAPPY NEW YEAR GURU HONEY!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

HomeGuru

VG1013 said:
What is the name of your state? MISSING MY GURU

HAPPY NEW YEAR GURU HONEY!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
**A: that is very sweet of you. Happy New Year to you too. Email me later so we can hook up again. [email protected] Did you check out my profile?

VG1013

LMAO Guru...I checked your profile out and love it lol. That is why I love ya so much!!! Hey...did you like the outfit I had on last night? It was all for you Guru honey.

HomeGuru

You were hot and sexy VG1013 with that outfit. Although I would say that that was not much of an outfit you had on, if you know what I mean. Anyways, you were not wearing it for long. And I really liked how the color of your lacy thong underwear matched your high heels.
Do you remember the big ball last night?

VG1013

Oh of course I remember the big ball...it fell right on me lmfao. It was a very big ball too...but I didn't expect any less. Tonight, I'm wearing the red thong with the red high heels...this is going to be YOUR night Guru baby!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">