• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

for xangelx

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverplum

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Because we did not say what she wanted to hear! She didn't want legal responses -- she wanted feel-good-pat-her-on-the-back-hug-and-kisses bs that certain responders were more than willing to give her.

Just Blue

Because we did not say what she wanted to hear! She didn't want legal responses -- she wanted feel-good-pat-her-on-the-back-hug-and-kisses bs that certain responders were more than willing to give her.
Yes...and did you note that the "certain responder" is gone, gone, gone....:cool:

MrsK

Wah, Wah, my name is Angel and I locked my thread b/c I didnt hear what I wanted from you guys. :rolleyes: Please.

I especially like her reply to me (I didnt get to the post before she closed it)

>>MrsK, looks like you went from PMS to full blown menopause in less than a few hours. It's amazing Actually, I am in North Carolina. North Carolina's wire tapping laws are pretty much wide open. And I just read up on it and it says i'm allowed to record phonecalls in North Carolina as long as there is firstparty consent sooo... Since I have a message from an answering machine (which is considered him consenting to the recording), I COULD USE THAT IN COURT.
it looks like this single whitetrash mom who didn't get an abortion or give her baby up to people she doesn't even know just OWNED your ass.

Um, yeah, I'm 25 so I'm pretty far from menopause and I think you are mistaking my "PMS/being on the rag" for actually knowing what is up and calling out idiots like you. But I'm not surprised you cant tell the difference, so no worries. And I never said ANYTHING about taping phone calls soooooo ummmm looks like you just OWNED your imagination. You did get that "white trash mom" thing on the nose, though, cause that is an apt description of yourself, little angel.

Just Blue

Wah, Wah, my name is Angel and I locked my thread b/c I didnt hear what I wanted from you guys. :rolleyes: Please.

I especially like her reply to me (I didnt get to the post before she closed it)

>>MrsK, looks like you went from PMS to full blown menopause in less than a few hours. It's amazing Actually, I am in North Carolina. North Carolina's wire tapping laws are pretty much wide open. And I just read up on it and it says i'm allowed to record phonecalls in North Carolina as long as there is firstparty consent sooo... Since I have a message from an answering machine (which is considered him consenting to the recording), I COULD USE THAT IN COURT.
it looks like this single whitetrash mom who didn't get an abortion or give her baby up to people she doesn't even know just OWNED your ass.

Um, yeah, I'm 25 so I'm pretty far from menopause and I think you are mistaking my "PMS/being on the rag" for actually knowing what is up and calling out idiots like you. But I'm not surprised you cant tell the difference, so no worries. And I never said ANYTHING about taping phone calls soooooo ummmm looks like you just OWNED your imagination. You did get that "white trash mom" thing on the nose, though, cause that is an apt description of yourself, little angel.
No...Mary closed it...;) :p

Silverplum

OK, I will rephrase...wah wah wah, I"m long gone b/c I didnt wanna hear what I wanted to hear. :p
Yeah, she's long gone. And I just HAD to have my say, because we DID give her proper legal info, including at least one link she could check.

So I'd better lock this one up before it turns into a carnival. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">