• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

found supreme court case that helps me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyjeff

cyjeff said "You will destroy this innocent person's credit as surely as you destroyed your own... yet you believe you have every right to do so"

I told you and everyone that it was the banks/credit card companies that were so grossly negligent as to add incorrect applications to peoples files just based on profit analysis of not doing due diligence since the instant credit busines is too good to slow it down with more security checks. and its completely EVIL

WHEN WILL U UNDERSTAND??? (shaking my head)
Your logic says that if you randomly shoot a handgun and if that bullet hits someone, it is the person's fault for not ducking and the handgun maker's fault for making a dangerous weapon.

You forget that your hand was on the trigger. YOU started the chain of events... the blame, therefore, is yours.

Without your action, nothing else would have happened.

You blame the banks for not finding the fraud you willingly perpetrated. They are not on trial here... they may not be blameless, but their fault will not lessen your guilt or sentence.

Your entire defense is based upon a child's demand of "what they did is WORSE than what I did" or "They MADE me do it".

Neither is a legal defense to your crime as you have described.

Shake your head all you wish. People like the posters here will make up your jury. If you wish us to find you not guilty, you have to have more of a defense than a child's tantrum.

Mass_Shyster

Do you understand that virtually everyone who has responded so far would be willing to pay to watch you completely sink yourself in court?
I wouldn't pay.

I can simply check with the court officers and ask it there are any hearings or trials with pro se defendants.

It's really pretty sad after seeing it a few times, unless the defendant is a real jerk and deserves it. And then you hear them complaining that the judge was unfair and didn't let them present their defense.

Kind of reminds me of John Travolta playing basketball in Grease.

cyjeff

For what it is worth, when describing evil... Theft is actually named as one of the ten commandments (Thou shalt not steal)... improper security to prevent theft is not.

You figured your needs allowed you to do what you must. Your needs are not supreme to the law.

I recommend you see a qualified mental health professional at your earliest convenience. You seem to have an inability to recognize self fault or take responsibility for your own actions.

Both are symptomatic of deep seated mental issues that you should consider having treated.

cyjeff

I wouldn't pay.

I can simply check with the court officers and ask it there are any hearings or trials with pro se defendants.

It's really pretty sad after seeing it a few times, unless the defendant is a real jerk and deserves it. And then you hear them complaining that the judge was unfair and didn't let them present their defense.

Kind of reminds me of John Travolta playing basketball in Grease.
I agree.

This is just sad... going to be like watching a puppy being beaten up by a teen gang.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
This has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard on this forum.

You committed fraud, but you wouldn't have committed fraud if the bank had caught you in time, therefore it's the bank's fault that you committed fraud?

How about: you're in jail, but you wouldn't be in jail if you hadn't committed fraud, which you wouldn't have committed if the bank had caught on that you were committing fraud, therefore it's the bank's fault that you're in jail, therefore the bank should jail-mail you some ramen or tube socks once in a while.

Just Blue

This has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard on this forum.

You committed fraud, but you wouldn't have committed fraud if the bank had caught you in time, therefore it's the bank's fault that you committed fraud?

How about: you're in jail, but you wouldn't be in jail if you hadn't committed fraud, which you wouldn't have committed if the bank had caught on that you were committing fraud, therefore it's the bank's fault that you're in jail, therefore the bank should jail-mail you some ramen or tube socks once in a while.
Yeah. This nimwit should be on SNL.

"REALLY"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">