• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Frauding the courts proofs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Judge asked if plaintiff had permit lawyer response it expired in mar 2020 client never had permit sent info to motion steal fraud response lawyer has proof from city

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Judge asked if plaintiff had permit lawyer response it expired in mar 2020 client never had permit sent info to motion steal fraud response lawyer has proof from city
So the judge asked if a plaintiff had a permit. The lawyer responded it expired in March 2020. You believe the plaintiff never had a permit.
But sent what info? Motion steal fraud response? What are you talking about? Lawyer has proof from the city ... what proof and how do you know?

zddoodah

If you want assistance from folks who post here, you're going to have to compose your posts in coherent English, with something approaching proper grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc.

In motion I asked for real amount to place in depository I had city info which did he never had a permit I sent it to plaintiff lawyer who was represent ing plaintiff he received same info I gave to the judge for how can you collect rent without a permit city saids plaintiff never had one

quincy

In motion I asked for real amount to place in depository I had city info which did he never had a permit I sent it to plaintiff lawyer who was represent ing plaintiff he received same info I gave to the judge for how can you collect rent without a permit city saids plaintiff never had one
Jettedward, is English your second language? Your posts are difficult to understand.

FlyingRon

If your motions are worded like your posts, they're almost certainly dismissed out of hand. You need an articulate attorney to make your case.

quincy

If your motions are worded like your posts, they're almost certainly dismissed out of hand. You need an articulate attorney to make your case.
Jettedward was given a link to the Michigan Bar where he can find an attorney, this after he said on Sunday that he had not had success finding one.

Here is the link again:
https://lrs.michbar.org

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">