• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Georgia: Child Access and Visitation Services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia, for this discussion

While doing research, I found this on the State of Georgia website. I thought it might help some of my Georgia neighbors who are not aware that these services are available.

Child Support Services does not offer legal services related to visitation.

Social Services are available in metropolitan Atlanta counties.

The Office of Child Support Services (OCSS) offers social services for parenting time to non-custodial parents with active cases at the following locations through the service providers indicated.

City Provider Phone Number Counties Served

Atlanta Families First 404-853-2844 Fulton, DeKalb, Cobb, Clayton, and Gwinnett

Augusta SE Behavioral Heath Svcs 706-364-7272 Richmond

Columbus Project Rebound 706-221-4830 Muscogee and Chattahoochee

Dublin TLC Court Appointed Special Advocate 478-275-8100 Laurens, Bleckley, Dodge, Wheeler, Johnson, Treutlin, Twiggs, Candler, Emanuel, Jefferson, Toombs, and Washington

Macon Morningstar Treatment Services 478-475-4296 ext. 112 Bibb, Crawford, and Peach

Savannah Parent and Child of Union Mission 912-238-2777 ext.106 Chatham

These services are offered at no cost to OCSS clients and include the following:

* Coordination of visitations or parenting time
* Mediation between the parents (non-legal, non-binding)
* Written parenting plans
* Group parenting education
* Counseling on access issues

georgia.gov - DHR Office of Child Support Enforcement

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">