• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting caught

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martha avila

What is the name of your state?california.....does anyone know anything about what could happen if you get caught taking drugs in a prison? but they let you go and not arrest you but they put your husband in the hole . they took her off his list for visting.

thank you..m.a

Shay-Pari'e

martha avila said:
What is the name of your state?california.....does anyone know anything about what could happen if you get caught taking drugs in a prison? but they let you go and not arrest you but they put your husband in the hole . they took her off his list for visting.

thank you..m.a
Just trying to make sense of your post,.............................So you visited your husband in prison and brought along a healthy snack for you both.

You both got busted and your husband is being punished because of your stupidity?

Do I have this correct?

notusedtothis

So, you are rude to everyone? How nice of you...just can't sleep with yourself or what? Surely that is why you are up so late at night on this post slamming everyone else, right?

Why ARE you so bitter, Paradise?

Shay-Pari'e

notusedtothis said:
So, you are rude to everyone? How nice of you...just can't sleep with yourself or what? Surely that is why you are up so late at night on this post slamming everyone else, right?

Why ARE you so bitter, Paradise?
Hmm, I am pacific time, and no it is not late, but thankyou for your warm and fuzzy bed time story. :rolleyes: And you are awake, why? :rolleyes:

Shay-Pari'e

#3 Yesterday, 02:26 AM
notusedtothis
Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2005

Is a trace considered felony? My hubby will probably only get 2 yrs prob. on deferred adj.(pres fraud) We are going to ask for no AA meetings (12 step prog) due to religious conflicts and he can get drug counseling through a private counselor. How do they expect that people can continue to live their lives and straighten up if they are constantly having to report in and give piss tests? He will be doing his prob. in the little town where he was ind. which is 3 1/2 hours from where we live, so we can pretty much rest assured that drug tests will only come when he has his meeting with P.O. Also, as for people coming into my house and going through my things just because they are mingled with his - that wont happen (over my cold dead body). My civil rights will NOT be violated because he made an err in judgement. I will see that that gets into the probation orders via the DA and judge. Also, don't want the 3 kids involved in any way. Incidentally, he is still on the drug (legally now) cuz once I found out what he had been doing, I got him to the Dr. immediately to find out why he said he hurt so bad and his back is all messed up. We are currently fixing discs, nerve blocks, blah, blah, etc...

Thanks for being so nice in your reply. Some people here are mean.

NEVERMIND

notusedtothis

1 am is late then, since you are a stickler for detail.

And I will post responses challenging your lack of couth and lack of compassion toward others...people need to know that not all people at this site are like you.

Apparently you are not aware of the fact that not all people who commit crimes are scum of the earth. They look just like your neighbors, co-workers and friends (if you have any at all). And they certainly don't need or deserve your condemnation. YOU are not judge, jury and executioner...

Shay-Pari'e

#1 Yesterday, 10:01 PM
notusedtothis
Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2005

Plea deals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? Tx

Situation:

2 felonies (presc. fraud)
1 already dismissed
1 still pending

Can the pending charge be reduced to a misd. and then deferred adjudication or must you defer the actual original charge and then it is dismissed at the end of prob completion?

I forgot a question on this note.

Why would the DA want to meet with both my husband and myself and our atty? He has already pulled my record and of course, I am clean. So, he knows I was not involved in illegal activity myself. Why, then would he want me to be present when they strike a deal or whatever actually happens?

thank you in advance

Yes, please do share your feelings with others,
Hey! It's 3:00 in Texes. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

martha avila

--PARIDISE-- said:
Just trying to make sense of your post,.............................So you visited your husband in prison and brought along a healthy snack for you both.

You both got busted and your husband is being punished because of your stupidity?

Do I have this correct?
i did not say it was me and my husband.. iwas just asking a question?

Kane

If she was caught with drugs in jail, I'm surprised they didn't arrest her. Did she say why they didn't?

gawm

they might wait until hie release date if it isn't to far away. he think he will be getting out that day but the sheriff will be waiting for him, arrest him, then he'll have to bail out. since he is not going anywhere they can take their time deciding what they want to do

Shay-Pari'e

tyson-bird said:
Hubby won't give her any until she agrees to get liposuction. :D
LOL, You have no clue what I look like. Are you taking your meds or being manic?

I have no need for Lipo honey, and the few people on this site that have seen my pic can chime in with their opinions if they like.

Heather2

--PARIDISE-- said:
LOL, You have no clue what I look like. Are you taking your meds or being manic?

I have no need for Lipo honey, and the few people on this site that have seen my pic can chime in with their opinions if they like.
You claim to be only in your 30's too LOL! If your "attractive" and "young", then why do you act like a bitter, ugly, old hag?

Quaere

If your "attractive" and "young", then why do you act like a bitter, ugly, old hag?

This is an excellent question! Personally, I love the fact that everyone can verify what she looks like because she's shown them pictures of herself, lol.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">