• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting charges dropped.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cyjeff

Once again, it WAS a mistake, you weren't there and don't know the whole situation and apparently when I try to explain that, I get the response "all of that to say you were driving an unregistered vehicle" and maybe I will tell the judge that, it'll be great. All I have to do is pay fines, My question is how long to I have to wait, or how can I get that off of my record since it is only a misdemeanor. and ONCE AGAIN please take your rude self else where, I see how people get helped on these boards is by ignorant people who shouldn't even be allowed to come in contact with another human being.
His name is not an accident... he IS a judge.

And is willing to help you... for free.

You might want to take out a sheet of paper, put all of that attitude in the middle of the paper, and then fold that paper up until it fits in your pocket... and leave it there.

You are getting, roughly $500 worth of attorney time here... at least you can do is pretend to appreciate it.

FlyingRon

Yep, keep bringing up that you were just transporting it for another person. They will be glad to amend your charge from possession to trafficking if you like.

cyjeff

Everyone assumes that the judge won't ask the question "What is the name of the person for whom you are transporting the drugs and are they here to back up your story?"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">