• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GF wants my Nicknack??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

By the way, the word is spelled "Knickknack" - a small trivial article usually intended for ornament. But, according to you, it's not "trivial".

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jondalar said:
I lived with her for three years. I know she's got nothing. My sexuality means nothing to my ownership. If I went in there acting Gay would I stand a better chance of keeping my property? The paint wears off of her fake, it doesn't have a signature, and the figures on it are poorly done. Mine has gold paint, intracate detail, an era mark and a signature. I don't care if you don't believe me. I'm not asking you to advise me how to screw someone out of their rightful property, I'm asking how not to get screwed out of mine.

My response:

Okay. When she shows the judge her receipt for $14.95, make sure you have your "paid" expert witness in court - - usually someone familiar with Asian art who can testify to it's authenticity and value.

IAAL

jondalar

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Okay. When she shows the judge her receipt for $14.95, make sure you have your "paid" expert witness in court - - usually someone familiar with Asian art who can testify to it's authenticity and value.

IAAL
Fine. I will do that.

BTW who cares about spelling. You don't even run spell check before every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">