• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Girlfriend gets driving with restricted license while driving my car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exsequor

Thanks for contributing your lawful, fiasco, bull****. I'm sorry that you never accomplished anything marginally entertaining during your teenage years. The cop wrote my model down as a completely different vehicle. No I do not drive an 03 mazda 3d. I drive an 04 mazda 6 4 door sedan. Oh and I'm 19 and I make well over 30k a year. I don't need anyone telling me that I'm going to suffer financially, or even with her parents. I know I sound ****y as hell, but that's seriously how I feel. I plan on making millions and I plan on being excruciatingly wealthy by the time I'm into my 20's.

Oh and I'm sorry that ignorance of the law isn't acceptable. It shouldn't be my fault that you have to spend years studying indescrepancies in the law just in order to have the upper hand when it comes to pointing out gray areas and possible unlawful fallacies. Maybe you're keen on the idea of being in such a police state that we succumb to every law and command of our government, with laws so complex that successful charismatic manipulators of it can get paid millions/b]. I'm also glad that you're so stuck in your little day-to-day reality that you're afraid to pull your head out of your ass far enough to realize that change needs to come. And change will come. Sadly, the American people, especially ones similar to you, allow this slow on sought to happen without a fight, without a question, and without even a thought.

Have a nice day.

CJane

Wow, as well-spoken and ingratiating as this guy was trying to be in his first few posts, I'm simply shocked that it only took 11 posts for him to reveal the angry, petulant, delusional little boy who lives inside him.

I was hoping for more like 15. Guess we'll have to start a new pool for the next little kid who's smarter than everyone else on the planet.

E

exsequor

Wow, as well-spoken and ingratiating as this guy was trying to be in his first few posts, I'm simply shocked that it only took 11 posts for him to reveal the angry, petulant, delusional little boy who lives inside him.

I was hoping for more like 15. Guess we'll have to start a new pool for the next little kid who's smarter than everyone else on the planet.
What because you're an insecure 45 year old woman that thinks she's intellectually superior because she's arguing with a 19 year old that has already accomplished more in his life? Try again.

E

exsequor

But yea, I think I'm done here, thanks for the opinions to all that contributed any advice, I really do appreciate it. The overall opinion of this forum, however, makes me nauseous.

Good day =D

Just Blue

you sound like a straight up xxxxxx xxx. You're 19 and in love with a 16 year old girl? haha, loser, go date a girl your own age. You might as well tell her parents cause they are going to find out. trust.
While I don't disagree with your assessment of the OP, the language you used is against the TOS of this site. Please edit your post.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
sigh.... and there we all thought you were serious about leaving. Given how much you "love" this girl and want her parents to respect you, characterizing her as a "prosti-tot" is rather crass.

BTW, I'd expect her social life to take a nose-dive once her parents find out about her shenanigans.

Last edited:

Just Blue

sigh.... and there we all thought you were serious about leaving. Given how much you "love" this girl and want her parents to respect you, characterizing her as a "proti-tot" is rather crass.

BTW, I'd expect her social life to take a nose-dive once her parents find out about her shenanigans.
I wonder if the parents realize that their daughter is dating a "Eddi Haskell"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">