• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GOD send someone to help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
ihave3sons said:
Like I mentioned before, several collegues here at the office have found your behavior to be quite entertaining.
I'm sure your employer will be thrilled at how productively you're using your time and their resources.

maidmarion said:
OMG!!!! I'm literally TERRIFIED!!!! Ever heard the ole classic "Sticks n' stones...." You sound like a real religious fella, WWJD. Would he say, "Hey, Shut up, you!" The Jesus I know wouldn't. At least you actually addressed the OP question. That, in and of itself, is absolutely amazing.....
Just doing some rechecking on the position taken by Jesus, on the subject at hand, I find it interesting that while being in the human form of the Son of God, he himself was keenly aware of the laws of man. His position, then. Take note;

"'Why don't you judge for yourselves what is right? As you are going with your adversary to the magistrate, try hard to be reconciled to him on the way, or he may drag you off to the officer, and the officer throw you into prison. I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.'"

Luke 12: 57-59 (New International Version).

If memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall a great number of persons mentioned of old, either spending time in prison, or having been imprisoned, or writing a great many words relating to revelations made known to them during the time spent while in prison.

Using nothing other than my imagination, I could only imagine that our OP's brother has similar info generated from the same common sources.

I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">