• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GP withdraws petition..concedes defeat..again...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

Yep you read correctly...all this huffing and puffing....and she withdrew her frivolous family offense petition today in court....

So the GP wasted yet more money and time to get NOTHING!! once again she agreed to something she probably really didnt want and looked sooooo mad i just had to laugh....as a matter of fact, the moment her atty walked in and they started talking she looked pissed and all indignant....pretty entertaining.....

Her attorney wants to have an addendum added to the current court order of visitation so we have to do curbside pick up and drop offs, the GP stays in her car and my child walks up to my front door...

which after going over all the legal angles with husbands atty, works fine for me AND provides myself and my husband from having to deal with her or trying to claim any bullsh**T again....

It does not modify my order in any way, it does show anything against my husband or acknowledges any type of conflict or insinuate anything..other that the petitioner is ridiculous and asking for silly stipulations....

Not to mention now she has only established a pattern of behavior by initiating a frivolous false proceeding for her own personal retaliatory reasons...

and her attorney does not want to deal with me anymore....but he has no choice....technically the retainer agreement my husband signed with his atty is ONLY between himself and my husband....sooooo sorry mr atty, you will STILL have to deal with me for all things related to my daughter....i love how they are trying to not have to deal with me directly anymore.....hhhmmm.. bitter much???

ok.....taking bets and i will send chocolate or a reasonable item to the 1st senior member who guesses correctly when the GP starts up something else again, b/c thats all she is going to do....

ok...going back to eat my samoas now....:rolleyes:

LdiJ

She is a real piece of work. I wonder how much money she has spent on her attorney so far? Its got to be a pretty penny.

good question, i offered one of her 6 visits tomorrow or the following friday, sent that email over a week ago......her atty hasnt said anything to me yet...like i said he wants to go thru my hubby's atty to make all the arrangements and that is NOT happening...hubbys atty is not representing me for anything, we have no agreement not that i dont like the guy, but its just blatantly a spiteful immature gesture to not want to deal with me....

holidays are not in our order, its strictly 6 visits, 6 hrs per visit....thats it.....can happen whenever as long as both parties agree to it....

TinkerBelleLuvr

I'm going for April 6th - cuz YOU are not going to cooperate with HER wishes that SHE deserves to have Easter.

I am NOT accusing YOU of this. I'm just saying that deluded grandma will try to spin it her way.

I'm going for April 6th - cuz YOU are not going to cooperate with HER wishes that SHE deserves to have Easter.

I am NOT accusing YOU of this. I'm just saying that deluded grandma will try to spin it her way.
lol....no worries i know what you mean, i swear i wouldnt be surprised.....

i can pass you a box, hubby went out and bought me 6 from a girl scout troop by our house AND bought some from one of his co-worker's kid....yum....
It's girl scout cookie season and no one told me????!!!!???? I've been waiting for the booth to go up in the mall (if I name the store you'd pat them on their heads for being smart) but nothing. Every year for 2 years they've been there...i guess i'm going to have to support another troop *sigh*.:p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">