• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grand larceny 2nd degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steiner_krista@

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NEW YORK
MY boyfriend was arrested 7/6/9 for grandy larceny 2nd degree. he was trying to get money from my previous boss in exchange for not telling his wife that he is having affairs. The pros is trying to say that my previous boss is a great man and never did any of that but he did with me and i only did it to keep my job. while i was working at my previous job i had suspions
that my previous boss was having affairs with the other ladies in the office and i had told my boyfriend of my suspions and i guess he used that information to try to blackmail my previous boss. would i become a target in this case due to the fact that i know the information that i do? i was not awat that he was doing this or was even thinking about doing this, i only found out because i got a call from him at NYC central bookings.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NEW YORK
MY boyfriend was arrested 7/6/9 for grandy larceny 2nd degree. he was trying to get money from my previous boss in exchange for not telling his wife that he is having affairs. The pros is trying to say that my previous boss is a great man and never did any of that but he did with me and i only did it to keep my job. while i was working at my previous job i had suspions
that my previous boss was having affairs with the other ladies in the office and i had told my boyfriend of my suspions and i guess he used that information to try to blackmail my previous boss. would i become a target in this case due to the fact that i know the information that i do? i was not awat that he was doing this or was even thinking about doing this, i only found out because i got a call from him at NYC central bookings.
You might find yourself facing charges. Depends on what the investigation shows.

steiner_krista@

from what i heard from the lawyer he told her that he found out the information from reading one of my journals , so could that help prove i didnt have anything to do with this situation? how could i get in trouble for writing? and my journal was not in plain sight to be found so he found it and read it along with other things i had written about my life and such.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">