• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grandparents rights ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

txmom512

oh you mean how my mother told cps i let my pet monitor lizards run freely around my house, i let them bite my children and that they make a mess in the house....

really...you mean the same monitor lizards that REQUIRE HEAT CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENTS and cant be taken out of their tanks unless the overall air temperature in the house is 75 degrees?....oh and they can magically open their enclosures....you know the enclosures/tanks with the 40 lb weight resistance clip locks that an ADULT cannot open without effort but my kids opened it and let the lizards out....you know to run around and let the lizards bite them....
Sorry - OT - OMG lj - you have monitors??? They are so cool! How big are yours? There was a story not too long ago, here in Austin, some guy had one that is 6 feet long. And he got out!! He went into the creek behind their house - and they live IN the city. So, apparently, Austin now has it's own "loch ness monster" named Rosti. Everybody's been worrying about him lately because of the cold...

Citizen Observer - Alert Detail

TinkerBelleLuvr

Guess what we ate when we were in the middle of boxing up our possessions to do a long-distance move? Items that didn't require COOKING because, well you see, I had boxed up all the pots and pans:

fast food - frozen pizzas -

used paper plates, etc.

Yeppers, Queen of the Home Cooked meals here BOUGHT fast food.

Isis1

Guess what we ate when we were in the middle of boxing up our possessions to do a long-distance move? Items that didn't require COOKING because, well you see, I had boxed up all the pots and pans:

fast food - frozen pizzas -

used paper plates, etc.

Yeppers, Queen of the Home Cooked meals here BOUGHT fast food.
i am so reporting you!!! :eek::eek::p

Sorry - OT - OMG lj - you have monitors??? They are so cool! How big are yours? There was a story not too long ago, here in Austin, some guy had one that is 6 feet long. And he got out!! He went into the creek behind their house - and they live IN the city. So, apparently, Austin now has it's own "loch ness monster" named Rosti. Everybody's been worrying about him lately because of the cold...

Citizen Observer - Alert Detail
lol... yep i have a savannah monitor and a black throat monitor, i can send you pics to your email, i love them, they are like cats kinda, my black throat monitor is a girl, about 3 ft and likes to take a nice soak and then sit on my lap all nice and bundled in her towel getting petted....

my savannah is a boy, about 2ft, soooo mellow, very tame, on the few occasions he is out, he just moseys around, looking at everything.....

oh yes some monitors have the potential to get huuuuge if you have the room....the 2 that i have only max out in size to about 5 feet but thats not very common....now a water monitor or nile monitor....THEY can get up to 9ft.....

oh i just read that alert, thats exactly what i have but my girl is only 3 ft....so cute...remember a lot of their length is tail and not he actual body...the body might be 3ft and then another 3-4ft of tail....makes it look bigger than what it is....

Last edited:

txmom512

lol... yep i have a savannah monitor and a black throat monitor, i can send you pics to your email, i love them, they are like cats kinda, my black throat monitor is a girl, about 3 ft and likes to take a nice soak and then sit on my lap all nice and bundled in her towel getting petted....

my savannah is a boy, about 2ft, soooo mellow, very tame, on the few occasions he is out, he just moseys around, looking at everything.....

oh yes some monitors have the potential to get huuuuge if you have the room....the 2 that i have only max out in size to about 5 feet but thats not very common....now a water monitor or nile monitor....THEY can get up to 9ft.....

oh i just read that alert, thats exactly what i have but my girl is only 3 ft....so cute...remember a lot of their length is tail and not he actual body...the body might be 3ft and then another 3-4ft of tail....makes it look bigger than what it is....
That's so cool! Yep - knew about their length being half tail.
There's a store here that's so fun to go to that has them - every time I go there, I want one so bad. I think if we didn't already have 3 dogs, 2 cats, a fish & 8 hermit crabs, I'd seriously think about it. We did have a corn snake, but there just wasn't enough time in the day to give her enough attention so we gave her to a friend of ours who loves her.

I still want to go to Florida in the cold & see the falling iguanas!

LdiJ

what about me with the zoo of deadly reptiles and house of filth??.. im not worth reporting???...:p:p:p:p
Now wait a minute....I think that I should be considered worthy from January 15th until February 15th, and again from March 15th until April 15th...and then again from September 30th until October 15th.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Now wait a minute....I think that I should be considered worthy from January 15th until February 15th, and again from March 15th until April 15th...and then again from September 30th until October 15th.
Corporate season, personal season and extension season.... very reasonable. :p

deseree

grandparents rights

our son has tried telling his wife she needed to clean up and she goes into a tirad saying she is home all day with the 2yr old and needs to go out not clean a house all day. Daughter in law also made on comment on base to husband superior and got him demoted.....
so I dont think it is all the grandparents just sticking their nose in where it dont belong.:mad:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
our son has tried telling his wife she needed to clean up and she goes into a tirad saying she is home all day with the 2yr old and needs to go out not clean a house all day. Daughter in law also made on comment on base to husband superior and got him demoted.....
so I dont think it is all the grandparents just sticking their nose in where it dont belong.:mad:
Actually it is. Your son could be cleaning the house. Why does his wife have to do it? And your son got demoted? Apparently that was due to something HE did yet I note you blame the DIL. Nice. Be prepared for them not to allow you ANY contact with the grandchildren.

In Ohio you have NO inherent rights and quite frankly will not get anywhere as your son is still married to her.

Proserpina

You still need to understand - this is NOT your business.

1st thing, my daughters father is in the army, you dont get demoted unless you there is a PROVEN REASON for the demotion and you get an hearing/conference in front of your superior officers.

2nd thing....unless this child is being ABUSED AND YOU CAN PROVE IT, dont know what to tell you....but legally if you pursue your case and it gets tossed....you are not going to see this kid again and you will have effectively turned you own child against you, what adult in their right mind could EVER forgive their own parent for putting them thru something like that??....

you must like gambling b/c you seem to want to take a big chance here.....hope in the end its worth it.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">