• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Green Card, divorce, pregnanacy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

khvair

What is the name of your state?
New York

My question regard this I got married last year and filed for my wife to come to America, she has arrived on November 11, 2005. She received her green card which expires in the year "2007". Marriage problem arise possible divorce another situation stuck with she is pregnant???

What can I do and what are my criteria now?
What should I do to keep myself safe?
What are the procedure?
If divorce given can/ will she be deported?
Any effect if she is pregnant?
She came from Pakistan

Thanks

khvair

Green card, divorce, pregnanacy

Hi

Is the child is mine??? I really don't know yet

But She arrived on November 11, 2005. She went to see the doctor at the hospital emergency room on December 9, 2005. Medical report shows pregnancy, EGA is at 5.6 weeks

All paper work show is as of December 9, 2005 she is 5.6 weeks

Thanks

innocent

stock with her

She is pregnant, the judge (He/she) is going to tell you, I only care about that baby inside her(will be US citizen).

Wellcome to USA Law, before things get worse do this:

Get a ticket to Pakistan and divorce her there. Find a good execuse to convience her to go with you back home and leave USA. You will have much better control in Pakistan than here. When you come back call the immigration and tell them she is no longer your wife.

This is your best option.

Brother.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">