• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

StampGirl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca

Someone took away a thread!!!! That makes me mad. Oh well. No more hijack trivia for today************** *sigh*

Guess someone didn't like their advice.... go figure.

AHA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca

Someone took away a thread!!!! That makes me mad. Oh well. No more hijack trivia for today************** *sigh*

Guess someone didn't like their advice.... go figure.
Yeah well, we don't need to miss someone who calls people stupid, then deletes and run. Poor husband, no wonder he's at work every waking moment.

proud_parent

I had just logged on, saw that particular thread, started reading and all of a sudden... *poof*.

Too bad: I had just got to the part where OP called everyone here a bunch of "genesis". I thought perhaps we were about to embark on a rousing theological discussion. ;)

pittrocks

ditto on that:D

Saw that she resurrected an old thread of mine and was a little insulting....more like moronic.

Oh well.:cool:

CourtClerk

Uh oh.... someone is in trouble!!!!!!!!!! If I was not at work, I would bring you some lunch but traffic getting home would be a nightmare LOL
My ex claims he called and I said I didn't want anything to eat. I cannot confirm or deny those allegations. Why? Because I have happy pills every 4 hours or so. However, I would like him to come to my house and bake me some chicken.

StampGirl

My ex claims he called and I said I didn't want anything to eat. I cannot confirm or deny those allegations. Why? Because I have happy pills every 4 hours or so. However, I would like him to come to my house and bake me some chicken.
LOL @ you!!!!!!!

I am sure he will be willing to bake you some chicken. He is a nice ex. Wish mine was nice like that.... LOL Mine is only nice when his wifey is out of town which only happens in August!!

CourtClerk

Mine is nice even though I think he has a new girlfriend...lol

He'll bake my chicken for me. Besides, I need help getting in the shower. Until then, I'm going back to sleep.

StampGirl

Mine is nice even though I think he has a new girlfriend...lol

He'll bake my chicken for me. Besides, I need help getting in the shower. Until then, I'm going back to sleep.
Yeah I think my ex has a girlfriend too..... not sure if his wifey knows about that though LOL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">