• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guardianship or Custody of foreign step-daughter?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

1.) I pointed him in the direction of HOW to obtain a P.O.A. and for what reasons. You did not.

2.) I also pointed him as he specifically asked: what kind of an atty. and you did not.

In fact I do not see where you gave this O.P. any help really at all but to bash me. I do not appreciate it and I have not said anything "wrong" at all. The ONLY thing in his post I do not know anything about is the immigration issues. That is why I suggested he see an atty. that specializes in IT. :rolleyes:

I do not want to be corrected by you any further. Please stop.
Post 5 dear.

You brought up a course of action that due to his situation IS NOT ACTIONABLE. That is not helpful.

Post 5 dear.

You brought up a course of action that due to his situation IS NOT ACTIONABLE. That is not helpful.
oh...so you did. sorry I missed it.

However I was not "WRONG" and you do not have the authority to tell me what to do.

ALL of what I said was correct in my advice. I do not know immigration laws but I do know that if this man is this concerned for his "step" child and IF he were a U.S. Citizen as YOU said he COULD have a standing and not only if a defacto state. WE (you nor I know) what standing he may have.

Surely though the P.O.A. I told him how to get.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">