• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hairy eviction Usda/RD!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (Oregon)?
This eviction is fairly complicated! There is several parts to it!
I have been on this sight in a different place if anyone is interested in reading all of the posts, and there is quite a few. The civil law sight, about ADA. But it turned out to be a landlord tenant issue also. I can't seem to find the right answers. I live in a federally subsidized apartment. So therefore the rules and regs are different than private owners!
I'm being evicted for NO CAUSE!
I live in a 2bdrm alone now, my daughter moved out in Sept.this left my apt. over housed. In Oct. i was given a notice to vacate by Nov 31, 09. Well i fought for two months for my rights because I signed a one yr lease on Jan 23, 09. The rules and regs state that I would have to move within 30 days or at the end of my lease whichever is greater! So, after all of my fighting for my rights, on Dec 1,09 I got an email from the property manager stating that she would let me stay until the end of my lease.(how nice since its the law) here anyway!
I am currently disabled due to complications of a broke tibia and fibula! I still cant walk without the aid of crutches, have had several surgeries, been out of work for almost one year, and its not getting any better!
So, I asked for two different REASONABLE ACCOMADATIONS-BOTH DENIED. The property manager for the housing authority told me in writing "Just because you had a broken leg DOESNT mean you are disabled. I sent my MD'S verification that I am disabled. I have filed a complaint with HUD, they to have any further communication with them!
I cant physically or financially move right now, I really don't want to live in my car!
Thanks for readingWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">