• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Half of Uninsured Medical Bills

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceara19

MrsK said:
Dont worry, we pity you, too. Its hard not to pity people with their heads so far up their asses.

Mostly, though, we pity your child.
The politically correct way to state this is "It is hard not to pity people that suffer from rectal/cranial inversion". :cool:

Ljnsy

MrsK said:
Dont worry, we pity you, too. Its hard not to pity people with their heads so far up their asses.

Mostly, though, we pity your child.
I chose to ignore your head up ass statement because you have no idea what you are talking about or WHAT I am dealing with.

I pity my child too because he is not included anywhere near the top of his father's list of priorities.

Ljnsy

Okay, I guess I'll lock this thread. It's clearly serving no purpose but for you all to have fun with you asinine insults and I have better things to do with my day than continue to try to defend myself against people such as yourselves.

As I said before....GET A ****ING LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">