• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Happy Day!!!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

usmcfamily

What is the name of your state? Wherever the USMC sees fit

What a WONDERFUL day......I just got back from the county courthouse and as of 1:17 pm (according to the date stamp on the paperwork) the name-change for my daughter is 100% officially DONE!! :) This is something that we all (me, bio-dad and especially my daughter) have wanted for some time and we managed to get it done just in time (transferring in about 3 weeks:rolleyes: ). She was so excited this morning because she knew I was going out today to file the final papers and she wanted to start using her "new name" today (had to ask her to hold off until I can get the papers in to the school office so they know it is for real...lol).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">