• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Haven't seen husband for 34 years?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmet4nzkx

Bali Hai said:
rmet4nzkx said:
I just received an update on this thread:)

This all sounds so wonderful. Now how many bucks have you collected?? If none, that's what this story is worth...Divorce is about MONEY****************************...

Anyone disagree???
This is not a forum for debate, I merely updated the thread since we rarely find out what happens with such research. People have their own reasons for their actions or lack of them and sometimes peace of mind is priceless.

Bali Hai

rmet4nzkx said:
Bali Hai said:
This is not a forum for debate, I merely updated the thread since we rarely find out what happens with such research. People have their own reasons for their actions or lack of them and sometimes peace of mind is priceless.QUOTE]

Well, say that to the next divorcee....tell her she has to earn her way...it'll go over like a lead baloon...and we'll see more laws enacted

rmet4nzkx

Bali Hai said:
rmet4nzkx said:
Bali Hai said:
This is not a forum for debate, I merely updated the thread since we rarely find out what happens with such research. People have their own reasons for their actions or lack of them and sometimes peace of mind is priceless.QUOTE]

Well, say that to the next divorcee....tell her she has to earn her way...it'll go over like a lead baloon...and we'll see more laws enacted
That has nothing to do with OP's question, apparently OP earned her way for over 34 years she just didn't want her deceased husband to benefit by her death or disability! That is a moot point and she can now move forward without fear that he will interfere in her estate planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">