• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ellencee

If you were fighting with me, I missed the fight! I thought we were discussing the hardships, trials and tribulations of the disabled and the families of the disabled. I didn't know you were being a b--you must type angrier, put in alot of scowls and such, give me a thumbs down--then I'll know we're fighting, and I'll decide if I want to play!

I'm missing all the fun--I don't even know when someone is arguing with me and I'm missing my chance to defend myself. Poor me--pity party on the way--and no chocolate; it's my week of dieting, again!

EC

R

ROBBIE

I 2ND IT!

I e-mailed this to my family, so they can see all the replies. I hope that dad does log in + other familie members. Makes for a good debate? Also what is to say that dad & the others may find things you all say interesting & say;

"OK, this sounds good. Lets check on it."

So who knows!

;)

:p

:)

R

ROBBIE

THANKS ALL

For all your doing to help me, I sent this page to my families so they can log on or see the messages & may get on me for posting my business on here. But t hey do say to look for other people's opions, so :p

R

ROBBIE

I FOUND THE PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS

At the bottom of the page it has > so I clicked on it & found it/ Thanks, why not make a NEXT on the page?

ellencee

ROBBIE
Look in the bottom, right hand corner, under the last message that is written, and under the words POST REPLY--in small letters it says 'next thread'.

Do you have a counselor, or a pastor, or a nurse, or a doctor that you can talk with about your desires for more freedom and your future? Someone who is closer to you, personally and in location, will be more able to actually help you than we can.

We'll be glad to listen and to help when we can, but I know that I can't possibly know what's best for you because I don't even know you personally or know anything but what you tell me.

I hope that I, or we, can help you talk through your situation so you can make the best decisions for your life.

kat1963

Ellencee, I'm not done with you yet. I'm only 3 miles from the state line, meet me there and we can fight it out! (after a lux lunch!)*LOL*

Robbie, good luck to you! Let us know how things are going!!

KAT

ellencee

kat1963
lunch is fine--especially since iy would take each of us a couple of hours just to meet halfway--but, fight? I don't partake of the bitter fruit! I only defend my position so far and then step aside; I don't feel the need to convert others to my way of thinking.

One day, we all ought to meet in the middle of the state--Grace, you, coolmomof4, Joybell, and a few others with Carolina connections!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">