• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hello, my friends...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jenifa

I had to come up to my room to get my last minute things. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for the C-section. Just wanted everyone to know I'm ok - bed rest kept premature labor at bay. :) I will post a message when we're home and somewhat settled (which may take a while, but I'm sure everyone understands). This new board wouldn't come up on my bookmark, and I got worried that the BB wasn't here anymore. I'm glad I was wrong. I hope everyone is doing well, and please keep me in mind at 1 p.m. EST, as that is the scheduled time of the C-section.

Hugs & kisses all around,
Jenifa

L

LadyBlu

Jenifa said:
I had to come up to my room to get my last minute things. I am going to the hospital tomorrow for the C-section. Just wanted everyone to know I'm ok - bed rest kept premature labor at bay. :) I will post a message when we're home and somewhat settled (which may take a while, but I'm sure everyone understands). This new board wouldn't come up on my bookmark, and I got worried that the BB wasn't here anymore. I'm glad I was wrong. I hope everyone is doing well, and please keep me in mind at 1 p.m. EST, as that is the scheduled time of the C-section.

Jenifa
WE MISS YOU!!! and are all hoping and praying for your quick and safe recovery... looking forward to the newest addition to the family....
Have a wonderful day tomorrow and just think.. *S* this time tomorrow you will be holding and loving your baby bundle of joy..

C

crc9998

Take care...I have not had a c-section, but my friends that have...say to make sure you rest a lot afterwards!!! Good Luck!

Jenifa

LadyBlu said:
Jenifa said:

Jenifa
WE MISS YOU!!! and are all hoping and praying for your quick and safe recovery... looking forward to the newest addition to the family....
Have a wonderful day tomorrow and just think.. *S* this time tomorrow you will be holding and loving your baby bundle of joy..
Thank you LB2 :) I miss all of you too, but I keep in mind that it's for a good purpose. I've been bored out of my skull sitting there doing absolutely nothing but watch TV. I wish Al would have moved my puter downstairs...I would have been on here the whole week, because I'm having trouble sleeping, and this would have at least been something mentally stimulating. I don't usually watch TV, and that's all I've had to do. Well, next week, I'll have so much to do, I will probably be pulling hair out of my head.

LB2, do you have the problem with getting your posts to come up on this new forum? I hope the newness has rectified that problem. :)

Jenifa

crc9998 said:
Take care...I have not had a c-section, but my friends that have...say to make sure you rest a lot afterwards!!! Good Luck!
I've had 2 already, so I'm a veteran at it :)
I went for a tour and the room looks like a little hotel room. Thanks for wishing me luck and for your concern. :)

L

LadyBlu

Thank you LB2 :) I miss all of you too, but I keep in mind that it's for a good purpose. I've been bored out of my skull sitting there doing absolutely nothing but watch TV. I wish Al would have moved my puter downstairs...I would have been on here the whole week, because I'm having trouble sleeping, and this would have at least been something mentally stimulating. I don't usually watch TV, and that's all I've had to do. Well, next week, I'll have so much to do, I will probably be pulling hair out of my head.

LB2, do you have the problem with getting your posts to come up on this new forum? I hope the newness has rectified that problem. :)
That is the good thing about the new boards..:) no more stuck blonde moments..

Bad thing is it didnt recognize my nick for awhile, somehow deleted me from the system(Happened to Guru also) so we are at the bottom of the food chain :) we are ONLY Members.... LOL, but we will get back up to the top... one of these days..

L

LadyBlu

Ohhh, and me and Stenny met saturday night and went out to eat and for a couple of drinks, she is truly a wonderful person.. skinny though.. :) makes me sick... J/K

Jenifa

Cool

LadyBlu said:
Ohhh, and me and Stenny met saturday night and went out to eat and for a couple of drinks, she is truly a wonderful person.. skinny though.. :) makes me sick... J/K
That sounds like fun :) I could tell by the "air" of Stenny's posts that she's a sweetie. :) The first thing I will have once I am not nursing will be a mudslide. I haven't had one of those since New Years. Right now, I am not wanting to know who's skinny, because I am presently an enormous monster. LOL

L

LadyBlu

Re: Cool

That sounds like fun :) I could tell by the "air" of Stenny's posts that she's a sweetie. :) The first thing I will have once I am not nursing will be a mudslide. I haven't had one of those since New Years. Right now, I am not wanting to know who's skinny, because I am presently an enormous monster. LOL
LOL, but you have a reason to be... and yours days of being big are numbered..:)

Everything will go so well tomorrow I can feel it.. almost feels as if I am having a baby I am soo excited for you..:) the cravings are getting to me though.. lol

Jenifa

Re: Re: Cool

LOL, but you have a reason to be... and yours days of being big are numbered..:)

Everything will go so well tomorrow I can feel it.. almost feels as if I am having a baby I am soo excited for you..:) the cravings are getting to me though.. lol
LOL....I can't eat or drink anything after midnight either...am I hungry? Hmmmmm...gotta make up my mind about that soon. Only have about an hour to decide. I probably won't eat at all tomorrow after the anesthesia wears off, but who would want to? I am just worried about before hand. I wake up ravenous. lol

L

LadyBlu

Re: Re: Re: Cool

Jenifa said:

LOL....I can't eat or drink anything after midnight either...am I hungry? Hmmmmm...gotta make up my mind about that soon. Only have about an hour to decide. I probably won't eat at all tomorrow after the anesthesia wears off, but who would want to? I am just worried about before hand. I wake up ravenous. lol
Well it is probably too late now, kids kicked e off computer so they could do homework.. :) I coulda sent you some chocc chip cookies with walnuts :) bet those woulda hit the spot... and a big glass of cold milk.. Going through the nesting stages and been ooking up a storm.. Good Luck tommorrow Jenifa and I will be praying for you at 12 noon my time..

H

HomeGuru1

Jenifa, we'll be waiting to hear the good news.

Signed,
catfish at the bottom of the food chain

C

cat2young

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I will be praying for you tomarrow. All the best to you and your family. My husband and I are thinking about having a new one next year. Babies are wonderful!! Get plenty of rest we all look forward to your next post!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">