• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help me get my jewelry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amberkleonanie

new jersey-I gave someone my jewelry for collateral for $35 he lent me. (stupid move on my part) I talked to him and his wife several times over a 6 month period and kept getting the run around. Now they disconnected their phone and moved to a different town. I know their first and last name, the town they live in, and their previous address. Please help me, I really need to do something about this.
They have thousands of dollars worth of my gold and diamonds.
amber knorr

Antigone*

new jersey-I gave someone my jewelry for collateral for $35 he lent me. (stupid move on my part) I talked to him and his wife several times over a 6 month period and kept getting the run around. Now they disconnected their phone and moved to a different town. I know their first and last name, the town they live in, and their previous address. Please help me, I really need to do something about this.
They have thousands of dollars worth of my gold and diamonds.
amber knorr
You gave someone "thousands of dollars worth of my gold and diamonds" for 35 bucks:eek:

Not much you can do but find them and sue them. :cool:

Banned_Princess

Only people who fall for internet scams are dumber.

Do you have any kind of proof you gave your jewlery as collateral? what kind of proof do you have that you actually even had any jewlery??.

All you can do is locate them and sue them. Hire someone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">