• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help with a 15 year old daughter with a baby and a 19 year old father of the baby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Pound sand Blue...you all so mighty arbitor of the world according to you.

Many 18 year olds are also still children, despite their biological age. I didn't say it was ok, I said it could be a hard call.
LOL! It has nothing to do with the "world according to Blue". The LAW state that the OP's child was raped. Period. She had an OBLIGATION to HER CHILD to protect her. Per her own posting she is n currently doing so.

Not a judgment call...Just a call to the local LEO would solve HER issues.

That you can view this any different is appalling.

gr8rn

I have to agree that 14 is awfully young to have the attention of an 18 year old. Mom, your daughter is too young to stand up to an 18 year old bully. And it already looks like he is not playing by your rules. Time to stop worrying about what this will do to his future--what about what he has already done to your daughters future. She can't do this herself. And ditto to the fact that if you are working outside the home then she should not be left at home without any supervision. Do you have family who can help? If not, call the school and find out if there are other alternatives that the school district offers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">