• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with defense of theft assisting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blackblood75

thank you for give me other view how you look at the case. When my friend asked for the receipt for the loan, i really did not think it was such a illegal thing or she would do that kind of thing. or may be due to the time frame, i never think about what she really mean. I heard what she said, but not necessary to understand what she said. i though whatever she gonna do, she will have to face the result since she is over 21.:confused:

fairisfair

thank you for give me other view how you look at the case. When my friend asked for the receipt for the loan, i really did not think it was such a illegal thing or she would do that kind of thing. or may be due to the time frame, i never think about what she really mean. I heard what she said, but not necessary to understand what she said. i though whatever she gonna do, she will have to face the result since she is over 21.:confused:
Look if you want anybody here to actually help you, then tell the truth. What the he11 kind of a receipt do you need to apply for a loan? What was the receipt for and where did it come from. and more importantly, what did she do with it. If you can't answer those questions, then forget it.

outonbail

Look if you want anybody here to actually help you, then tell the truth. What the he11 kind of a receipt do you need to apply for a loan? What was the receipt for and where did it come from. and more importantly, what did she do with it. If you can't answer those questions, then forget it.
The crime that was attempted, location, relationship to the other party and the actual charges are all a big secret. Unfortunately, my crystal ball suffered a fatal fall. The result was a pile of pieces that would have made Humpty Dumpty proud. So this is your basic shoot in the dark, read between the lines and find me a loophole kind of post.

But now we have something else to work with! It appears that he gave her the receipt "during a break of the class"?
That cleared things right up didn't it
So, blackblood75, please answer these new questions:
What the hell class are you talking about?
Where was this class being held?
and of course were still waiting for your answers to the following:
What crime were you charged with?
How did the store know to involve you in this crime?
What exactly is your relationship with this girl?
Where you on the store's property when this mystery crime occurred?
Did the receipt have your name and address on it, like when you use a credit card?
How longer after your purchase, (which the receipt was issued for) was it until this woman was caught trying to use your receipt, in this illegal endeavor?
What did you purchase?

callietoo

you had a what??? and with whom???

ummmm....did anyone think to conclude the guy is a little lacking in the English and might just be from another country and not too up on what a person would want with a receipt?? And if hes not that maybe hes just slow period??? stranger than fiction does happen althought I heard somewhere stupidity does not make you innocent**************..hmmmm...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">