• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codykid96

ok you know what you are judjing me on my spelling it sucks cajnies ok yes ill admit but how many of you know me personally id be willing to guess absolutly none! i came here for advice and you all gave it to me and i thank you for it i really do but now my mom went to court and now my brother and i are with her for good and she told me shes been clean for 3 years and if you all want to critisize and be rude then so can i and so.... all of you bubling bobble head idiots need to pull your head out of 865 bc and come to the 21st centry ppl tlk lik ths now wen they txt and if you dnt lik it u cn jmp off a clff for all i care!!!!!!!!!!! got it now again thank you for all your help :D

Silverplum

ok you know what you are judjing me on my spelling it sucks cajnies ok yes ill admit but how many of you know me personally id be willing to guess absolutly none! i came here for advice and you all gave it to me and i thank you for it i really do but now my mom went to court and now my brother and i are with her for good and she told me shes been clean for 3 years and if you all want to critisize and be rude then so can i and so.... all of you bubling bobble head idiots need to pull your head out of 865 bc and come to the 21st centry ppl tlk lik ths now wen they txt and if you dnt lik it u cn jmp off a clff for all i care!!!!!!!!!!! got it now again thank you for all your help :D
Rating: Not Ready To Be A Grownup.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Antigone*

ok you know what you are judjing me on my spelling it sucks cajnies ok yes ill admit but how many of you know me personally id be willing to guess absolutly none! I came here for advice and you all gave it to me and i thank you for it i really do but now my mom went to court and now my brother and i are with her for good and she told me shes been clean for 3 years and if you all want to critisize and be rude then so can i and so.... All of you bubling bobble head idiots need to pull your head out of 865 bc and come to the 21st centry ppl tlk lik ths now wen they txt and if you dnt lik it u cn jmp off a clff for all i care!!!!!!!!!!! Got it now again thank you for all your help :d
favi;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">