• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

he'salready married

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leandra wright

exactly grandma b

what i'm trying to understand is what this man has that make two women accept sharing him with each other, would you all sleep together in one bed?? are you saying it's possible for you and her to accept one another and take turns, are you going to o.k. in knowing that they engage in sex, and why shouldn't they, they are married. Why are you allowing yourself to be in this relationship that will never fullfill your needs. This is not just a case of having an affair with a married man, this fits the mold of the old saying "having your cake and eating it too." Why do you not deserve a mate of your own, one that will solely love you?? i do understand what it is like to love someone that is unavailable, but what ever happened to you loving and respecting yourself??? I'm wondering if your self esteem has been that lowered that he preyed upon you and convinced you to believe that this acceptable along with his wife, maybe he has verbally and emotionally abused her thruogh out their years and she now believes she's not enough for him and boy, she loves him so much that she wants him to be happy so, sure honey will let her come in and share then you'll be happy. not. All I ask is you think about you, what do you deserve? What will give you happiness not only now but in the future as well. Open your eyes hun, he's playing a good game.

HomeGuru

Re: More ?'s

Grandma B said:
And what if down the road a ways, he wants to bring in yet another sweetie, or his wife decides to issue an invitation to another guy to join you? And, of course, Leandra is right--if he goes, everything goes to his legal wife; you're out on your ear. How will you feel when you see this man you think you love so deeply in the arms of his wife? Think you can handle all that?

Please understand that we are not criticizing you. We're trying to prevent you from taking an action that can bring you nothing but pain.

A pervert is a pervert is a pervert, and your lover and his wife fit the mold.
Yes, they do fit the mold......toxic mold, also known as stachybotris atra.

U

Ukiah

Re: Re: More ?'s

stachybotris atra. [/QUOTE]

Try saying THAT 5 times fast ( I can hear you...:D )

G

Grandma B

Re: Re: Re: More ?'s

Ukiah said:

stachybotris atra.

Try saying THAT 5 times fast ( I can hear you...:D )
[/QUOTE]

Ya s'pose that's real estate talk?

A

Always searching

Ok I am judging. This is a line of bull that is unbelievable. I can't even imagine someone buying this hook line and sinker. There is a good saying, and I am not sure it is Texan or not, but it goes......if it smells like a skunk, it is one. Honey, this is a skunk. Wake up and realize this is about self respect and the lack of it thereof. Don't even consider this. This could have been Arkansas or Utah really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">