• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Holiday Visitation- UTAH

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? UT

Yeah, my case is still ongoing. I am not asking my attorney to clear this question for me for an arm and a leg.

For this 'odd' year, what are my Holiday visitation rights as the custodial-parent? (My so called 'parent time' is Wednesday and every other weekend)

Thank you much.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? UT

Yeah, my case is still ongoing. I am not asking my attorney to clear this question for me for an arm and a leg.

For this 'odd' year, what are my Holiday visitation rights as the custodial-parent? (My so called 'parent time' is Wednesday and every other weekend)

Thank you much.
What does your court order state? That will tell you what your holiday time is going to be for this year.

gr8rn

There is no Universal Holiday Schedule that all divorced parents follow. They are individually determined at the time of your hearing. Check your hard copy of the custody order for what YOUR visitation order says.

tanya14blair

If there is a friend of the court in your area they should have what is called a parenting time handbook that explains the holiday lay out for mothers and fathers in odd and even years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">