• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HomeGuru and Jetx update on judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?AZ

Well I again wanted to thank you both for your advice. I think it helped me win the case. I went in stated my case after her and respected the fact that she had a valid claim, my only contention was that it was inflated. The Judge saw right through her and Ordered her case dismissed with prejudice. I feel that what the two of you told me made all the difference in my approach which in turn made all the difference in the court room. Thanks again :) I owe you two Thanks to the tune of $1200.

Thanks--- I feel it is important that the new comers to this site see that even though they may think that the responses are rude or unwarranted, the advice given is good and if used and taken into account it can make a lot of difference in the outcome of their case. I hope some of the new comers get a chance to see this post and realize they are not being attacked they are being given advice based on the information given and most of the responders WILL NOT SUGAR COAT. I noe respect that more than anything they totally prepped me for when the ex landlord tried to get my hair up. By the way she is NO competition to some of the responders on this forum :D

HomeGuru

SMURFEELAW said:
Thanks--- I feel it is important that the new comers to this site see that even though they may think that the responses are rude or unwarranted, the advice given is good and if used and taken into account it can make a lot of difference in the outcome of their case. I hope some of the new comers get a chance to see this post and realize they are not being attacked they are being given advice based on the information given and most of the responders WILL NOT SUGAR COAT. I noe respect that more than anything they totally prepped me for when the ex landlord tried to get my hair up. By the way she is NO competition to some of the responders on this forum :D
**A: we appreciate your update and for being honest. Helping others, yes.
Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">