• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hospital Mistakes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Troy Koshinski

my son went to the hospital for brain surgery in 2022 the hospital made a mistake in there admittance of family visitation we were told only 1 person could see him off before surgery when it could be more than 1 in waiting room only 1 in pre op so only his mother was aloud i as his father was not even allowed to give my love and insurance to my son before that everything would be alright when in fact i should of been allowed in the waiting room and me and his mom could of switched places so he could of seen both of us the hospital admitted and apologized for this a day later to me on the phone well a year later 6\5\23 everything was going good until my son went to preop and then into surgery without anyone to see him off when ask the hospital said they just forgot to get us the notification that we could see him when it was time so he had no moral support from his parents before his 3 brain surgery for cancer can the hospital beheld for any wrongdoing not looking for ourself to gain any composition maby hospital could not charge myself for there services doctors could but hospital could comp his bill for him not having his support when he wanted it my son is dying from this and is still trying to help out his family with paying bills and when he might get behind the hospital sends constant reminders that he needs to pay Is there any type of legal Action here

quincy

my son went to the hospital for brain surgery in 2022 the hospital made a mistake in there admittance of family visitation we were told only 1 person could see him off before surgery when it could be more than 1 in waiting room only 1 in pre op so only his mother was aloud i as his father was not even allowed to give my love and insurance to my son before that everything would be alright when in fact i should of been allowed in the waiting room and me and his mom could of switched places so he could of seen both of us the hospital admitted and apologized for this a day later to me on the phone well a year later 6\5\23 everything was going good until my son went to preop and then into surgery without anyone to see him off when ask the hospital said they just forgot to get us the notification that we could see him when it was time so he had no moral support from his parents before his 3 brain surgery for cancer can the hospital beheld for any wrongdoing not looking for ourself to gain any composition maby hospital could not charge myself for there services doctors could but hospital could comp his bill for him not having his support when he wanted it my son is dying from this and is still trying to help out his family with paying bills and when he might get behind the hospital sends constant reminders that he needs to pay Is there any type of legal Action here
What is the name of your state?

I am really sorry to hear about your son’s brain cancer.

I do not see any legal action that you can take to help you cover the costs of your son’s medical expenses, based on what you have said here. The hospital billing office could direct you to organizations that assist patients and patients’ families with the costs of surgeries and treatment, however, and I know from experience that a GoFundMe campaign can work well to raise needed funds.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I wonder, too, when in 2022 this occurred. Many hospitals were still operating under Covid guidelines in the earlier part of the year (and after, in some situations), and it is possible that some staff may not have been aware of changes therein and/or possible exceptions.

zddoodah

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not even going to try to make sense of that post with almost no capitalization and no punctuation.

PayrollHRGuy

everything was going good until my son went to preop and then into surgery without anyone to see him off when ask the hospital said they just forgot to get us the notification that we could see him when it was time so he had no moral support from his parents before his 3 brain surgery for cancer
I yanked this out of that mess.

Do you have any reason to believe your son suffered damages?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">