• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hotel room burglarized

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notthatbright

OK your not providing anything useful, please leave me alone.

I dont know where its gotten you princess thats for you to decide.

Zigner, My hotel room was not burglarized because I didnt read the fine print on the door.

Antigone*

Zigner, My hotel room was not burglarized because I didnt read the fine print on the door.
You are right about that, it was burglarized because you didn't use the safe that was conveniently located within the confines of your room.:rolleyes:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

No, it was burglarized because you're notthatbright, which is why I said your userid is appropriate.

notthatbright

You can't let it go, can you? You are saying that if I had put some of the items in the safe, the person or persons would not have enterd my room and taken anything? Ill bet "Dollars to Donuts" The burglary would have occured I just would not have been out some cash and a watch, is that what you meant to say?

Antigone*

You can't let it go, can you? You are saying that if I had put some of the items in the safe, the person or persons would not have enterd my room and taken anything? Ill bet "Dollars to Donuts" The burglary would have occured I just would not have been out some cash and a watch, is that what you meant to say?
Now you're the one who is A$$UMING, Mr. Sunshine:rolleyes:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What we're meaning to say is that you are out your stuff and your money because you didn't utilize the safe.

The break-in would probably have occurred either way.

Proserpina

find some other sole in need of help you have a gift you must share it.

Dude, really - why are you still posting?

You have been given the correct legal information.

You have no recourse against the hotel; you have recourse against the thief, once they are caught.

notthatbright

The Greece wrote "The hotel gave you the tools and resouces necessary to protect your items. You do have recourse against the perp when/if he is ever found."

Another example of your desire to point out others mistakes to feel better about yourself. Your quote above check it out, I could have responded by saying resouces what are they, and why is the perp a he are woman not perps?

Ohhh wait here is an idea.. ther must be a website for FreeAdviceEnglish/Writing scholars forum where you dont have to know what your talking about to dole out more helpful insight to others. Try it

Antigone*

Dude, really - why are you still posting?

You have been given the correct legal information.

You have no recourse against the hotel; you have recourse against the thief, once they are caught.
Can you say Mr. Sunshine is a masochist:D.

Oh wait, he won't know what that means...oh well:cool:

notthatbright

I understand thank you.
The two continually harassing me about my grammar and other irrelevant issues is entertaining me now. I am long past the my possible recourse.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">