• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hotel theft????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gonzalezme

What is the name of your state? TX

11 yrs ago my family stayed in a hotel in Universal City TX (near San Antonio Tx). Being young and childish my sister and I took 2 pillows from the hotel when checking out (we were only 14 years old). Before we could leave the house keeper caught us and took back the pillows.

2 years ago my Uncle (who paid for the rooms during the inccident), went back to stay at the same hotel and was rejected because under his DL, he was listed as a theif.

My question is, should my Uncle be punished for such a minor thing? Is there something I can do to help him.

panzertanker

gonzalezme said:
the pillows.

2 years ago my Uncle (who paid for the rooms during the inccident), went back to stay at the same hotel and was rejected because under his DL, he was listed as a theif.

My question is, should my Uncle be punished for such a minor thing? Is there something I can do to help him.
Are you serious???

Please tell me you did not come in here to ask if an establishment can refuse to serve a customer (that is not disabled)??!

TWO YEARS AGO to boot!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">