• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

house purchased with inheritance money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistoffolees

Please feel free to point out ANYTHING ANYWHERE that defines malitious desertion

1 CORINTHIANS 7:15
Funny, but even your own source doesn't do so.

Here's one translation:
"15But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you(R) to peace."

Here's another:
"15But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace."

Or the old standby, King James:
"But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace."

None of them say anything about 'malitious desertion', much less define it.

You apparently can't even support your own claims.

Funny, but even your own source doesn't do so.

Here's one translation:
"15But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you(R) to peace."

Here's another:
"15But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace."

Or the old standby, King James:
"But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace."

None of them say anything about 'malitious desertion', much less define it.

You apparently can't even support your own claims.

I love entertaining you!

How about that coffee?;)

such a malicious desertion is as much a dissolution of the marriage-covenant as death itself. For how is it possible that the two shall be one flesh when the one is maliciously bent to part from or put away the other?

mistoffolees

such a malicious desertion is as much a dissolution of the marriage-covenant as death itself. For how is it possible that the two shall be one flesh when the one is maliciously bent to part from or put away the other?
Please take your mindless drivel elsewhere. This is a legal site, not a site for you to spew your nonsense (most of which you don't even quote correctly - see the above post).

swrdmbo

WolfThing2000...I am betting I speak for many others here when I say I find your references to the Bible to answer LEGAL questions here annoying and inappropriate.

You also use your references to pass judgment on people, and I am sure that is a no no in the Bible you reference to so much.

Please go do your Bible thumping elsewhere.

H

hopekendrick

I dont think so

I was watching divorce court one day, and something like this happened, and the judge told the man that when it comes to inheritance that he had no right to the property bought with that, or the money. it goes both ways. I think she was just asking, in case. better to know ahead of time than be caught in the moment. I wouldn't refinance or do anything like that with the house, and put it in his name. I would make sure that house stayed in my name only if I were her. I dont trust anyone though, but that's because my dads sisters tried stealing his house three days before the man died, they were at the probate court trying to get them to put the house in their name.The judge told them you are nothing to this case and kicked them out.I got the house, but had to sell to split with brother cause he just had to gave his money and its his right. If it had just been me, I would have been living in a house that I loved, and wouldnt have anything to worry about but my utilties. But, I don't and it's so sad. now.

Artemis_ofthe_Hunt

I was watching divorce court one day, and something like this happened, and the judge told the man that when it comes to inheritance that he had no right to the property bought with that, or the money. it goes both ways. I think she was just asking, in case. better to know ahead of time than be caught in the moment. I wouldn't refinance or do anything like that with the house, and put it in his name. I would make sure that house stayed in my name only if I were her. I dont trust anyone though, but that's because my dads sisters tried stealing his house three days before the man died, they were at the probate court trying to get them to put the house in their name.The judge told them you are nothing to this case and kicked them out.I got the house, but had to sell to split with brother cause he just had to gave his money and its his right. If it had just been me, I would have been living in a house that I loved, and wouldnt have anything to worry about but my utilties. But, I don't and it's so sad. now.
Find another hobby... seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">