• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

House tx

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Crazy Life

Me and my spouse made an attempt to complete a separation agreement but failed. She stop working in order to receive more money for child support at the time we spoke about getting a divorce. I no longer stay in the home with her and my son. I send money monthly to her in order to take care of my child, and the house. She has been late making payments on my home. Can I sell the house at this time without any legal issues? She is not a co-purchaser on the home at all.

ceara19

Crazy Life said:
Me and my spouse made an attempt to complete a separation agreement but failed. She stop working in order to receive more money for child support at the time we spoke about getting a divorce. I no longer stay in the home with her and my son. I send money monthly to her in order to take care of my child, and the house. She has been late making payments on my home. Can I sell the house at this time without any legal issues? She is not a co-purchaser on the home at all.
Is this in TX?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">