• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can i find out if i won my case with ssi?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

free2beme

What is the name of your state?OHIO
My son was denied ssi for his asthma and i appealed it because he not only have asthma but he has ADHD/ODD and a specific learning disability in math and reading fluency
the evaluation team report said he tested at a 2nd& 3rd grade level i sent in all the paper work and so did the school but on thursday the gave me the IEP that state that he will have special classes and have special testing not not like regular classes.do you think without the IEP that they have enough infor because the evaluation team report state the almost the same thing as the IEP :eek:
I'm going nuts can you tell:eek:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state?OHIO
My son was denied ssi for his asthma and i appealed it because he not only have asthma but he has ADHD/ODD and a specific learning disability in math and reading fluency
the evaluation team report said he tested at a 2nd& 3rd grade level i sent in all the paper work and so did the school but on thursday the gave me the IEP that state that he will have special classes and have special testing not not like regular classes.do you think without the IEP that they have enough infor because the evaluation team report state the almost the same thing as the IEP :eek:
I'm going nuts can you tell:eek:
In this post, you said:

What is the name of your state? ohio I have an 11 year old son that i have applied for ssi for asthma and they turned him down because they said his meds makes him not disable but the the school told me to do the reconsideration and i did because he also have ADHA and ODD plus a specific learning disability in math and reading fluency he done with all testing and will be placed on a IEP as of thursday will they turn me down again i have and the school have sent in all the paperwork:confused::confused::confused:
So, if you appealed between the time you posted your first post and today, that is six days.

You won't hear anything for at least a year; maybe longer.

BL

go to SSA.GOV.

select disability .

search for reconsideration .

also check out the sub links .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">