• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How does equitable distribution work?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bali Hai

What did he make up? That's basically what you have stated since the first day you started posting here.
I have NEVER stated anything even close to what he said, basically or otherwise.

You two have quite an imagination.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What did he make up? That's basically what you have stated since the first day you started posting here.
I am a woman and Bali doesn't hate me. At least I don't think he does because he said he would meet me for dinner when he is in the area. If he does hate me, maybe I should suggest meeting with a place that requires security checks first. Hmmmmm**************

mistoffolees

And Misty seems to think that it's OK to completely fabricate something and actually thinks others will believe it's the truth. Do you EVER get tired of making things up and lying about other people's position?
Actually, your years of posting speak for themselves. Everything I wrote was true, with perhaps only trivial levels of exaggeration.

penelope10

While Bali and I have had some disagreements, I also don't think that he hates all women. (Not to say that I agree with everything he says, just as it is within his right not to agree with everything I say).

Hope you keep this in mind next time you disagree with me Bali...;)

Bali Hai

Actually, your years of posting speak for themselves. Everything I wrote was true, with perhaps only trivial levels of exaggeration.
My years of posting speak for themselves and say nothing about hatred of women or throwing my family out on the street. Those are assumptions on your part because that's what you want to believe and for others to believe.

You are a numb skull and believe that it's ok to have slavery in this country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">