• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Does One Deal With A False Arrest Warrant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NarshBII

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee
I was arrested June 12th in front of the business I was employed at on the charge of assault. This charge stemed from a faulty bluetooth earbud connection with my cell phone June 4th. I was calling my co-worker to see if I could have her cover my 12hr day shift in the unit. The conversation lasted 10-16 minutes. When I hung up with her...she thought I was going to kill two persons with a silenced weapon at the place I worked.
I was invited to come to my place of work to "sign some papers". I was arrested by 1/2 of Springfields PD. I was in Jail 5 days with the assualt charge and a $500,000 bond. I did not get the "attached sheet" detailing the reason for this action until 3 days later. The page 2 was a total fabrication of lies and incinuations. It was also signed by a county court clerk who was fresh out of high school. I was then sent to Adult psyc 13 days on a 6-404 for evaluation. I am currently on home arrest with a gps on my leg...yet nothing has been done about the false charges. Please Help.

outonbail

Can you hear me now???

How does the faulty connection of a bluetooth device turn a conversation into a threat of multiple homicides with a silenced weapon?

I've got a pretty active imagination, but this one has me stumped,,,,

Do you own any guns and/or possibly a silencer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">