• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to answer a appeal in civil court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

muse

What is the name of your state? pa. HELLO, COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO FILE A "ANSWER TO A APPEAL". I TOOK SOMEONE TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT AND WON, THEY HAVE APPEALED. I WAS SERVED WITH A PAPER THAT STATES THE PERSON HAS APPEALED AND I HAVE 20 DAYS TO ANSWER THE APPEAL, WHEN I WENT TO THE COURT HOUSE I WAS TOLD THERE IS NO PAPER TO FILL OUT, I HAVE TO SUBMIT SOMETHING IN WRITNG TO APPEAL, YET THEY COULD GIVE ME NO GUIDELINES AND TELL ME JUST TO HIRE A ATTORNEY. ANY INFO ON WHAT I CAN SUBMIT THANKS

BL

You simply write In the Matter OF _________ against ______ Index # __________ , I ( your name ) , stand on the Decision of the first Court .

Send it to the Court , Signed and notarized ,

You then should receive a Court Date , for the Appeal .

You should Type this answer also , if possible .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">