• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to discharge attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MBMom

What is the name of your state? OK

I am needing to discharge my attorney as soon as possible (as I have another attorney who is needing to begin working on my case). I have attempted to reach my attorney by phone, but he's not available (like always). I have started typing up a letter to fax and send to him, but I'm not sure what exactly I need to include in the letter or even how to word it.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should write? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MBMom said:
What is the name of your state? OK

I am needing to discharge my attorney as soon as possible (as I have another attorney who is needing to begin working on my case). I have attempted to reach my attorney by phone, but he's not available (like always). I have started typing up a letter to fax and send to him, but I'm not sure what exactly I need to include in the letter or even how to word it.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should write? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Dear Mr. Jones:

This is MB Mom, and you represent me in the matter of [name] vs. [name].

You are hereby FIRED!

Thank you for your attention to the details of this letter.

Very truly yours,

MBMOM

MBMom

Seriously?! I'd love to tell my attorney that just like you wrote, except I'm a chicken sh*t when it comes to that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">