• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to petition Probate in SC from NY/

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

The Idiot you are referring to is a Top Executive of a Billion Dollar International Company, and I dare say he earns a 7 figure salary. I would hardly summarize him as a idiot. I asked SC about using conference calling, and they never heard of it. The South is very slow technology wise! SC took 4 weeks to send her medical history, and when the neurologist saw the 26 pages they sent, he said wasn't worth the paper it was printed on, and they had no choice but to start from scratch. The doctors there are what started the mental retardation by pumping her full of Valium to stop the seizures and ultimately shut her organs down and she had to be put on life support. She was born this way. It was a immunization the gave children. Even the Epilepsy department here said you don't use Valium to stop a seizure. When they went to sue all the hospital records somehow vanished in thin air...

Uh...yes you can use Valium for epilepsy/seizures.

http://epilepsy.med.nyu.edu/treatment/medications/diazepam

Hospital records vanished? Really? And do you understand what immunization is?

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
The Idiot you are referring to is a Top Executive of a Billion Dollar International Company, and I dare say he earns a 7 figure salary. I would hardly summarize him as a idiot. I asked SC about using conference calling, and they never heard of it. The South is very slow technology wise! SC took 4 weeks to send her medical history, and when the neurologist saw the 26 pages they sent, he said wasn't worth the paper it was printed on, and they had no choice but to start from scratch. The doctors there are what started the mental retardation by pumping her full of Valium to stop the seizures and ultimately shut her organs down and she had to be put on life support. She wasn't born this way. She was a perfectly normal child at 9 months! It was a immunization they gave children. Even the Epilepsy department here said you don't use Valium to stop a seizure. When they went to sue... all the hospital records somehow vanished in thin air...
Dude, you don't have the first clue about the South. I suggest you keep your prejudices to yourself. :cool:

ecmst12

First, how much money you make and how powerful your job is has absolutely nothing to do with your general intelligence level or your specific knowledge about probate law or law in general.

Second, valium could well have been the best treatment available for acute seizures 20-some years ago. Now, they use ativan or phenobarbitol. Generally the risks of using CNS depressants on a baby are outweighed by the damage of having seizures. And it's FAR past any time limits on you being able to sue the hospital, so forget about that. I have no idea why you're even bringing it up.

Any issues concerning the estate will need to be dealt with by a probate attorney in SC on behalf of the deceased's child.

Proserpina

First, how much money you make and how powerful your job is has absolutely nothing to do with your general intelligence level or your specific knowledge about probate law or law in general.

Second, valium could well have been the best treatment available for acute seizures 20-some years ago. Now, they use ativan or phenobarbitol. Generally the risks of using CNS depressants on a baby are outweighed by the damage of having seizures. And it's FAR past any time limits on you being able to sue the hospital, so forget about that. I have no idea why you're even bringing it up.

Any issues concerning the estate will need to be dealt with by a probate attorney in SC on behalf of the deceased's child.

(As a sidenote, our delightful four-legged "furbaby" has liquid Valium to halt cluster seizures - in addition to the K-Bro and the pheno. I swear, her drugs would have an amazing street value if we were that way inclined! ;) )

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">