• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to stop my husband's abuse to kid?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frontgo

Could the LA court grant dad's divorce?

thanks for kind support and warm concern.

i have been doing my best to take care of our autistic son. this is not eaay but i promised to rebuild a better life for myself and for my son.

i am wonering, Could the LA court grant dad's divorce, even he doesn't live in the US? the status of our divorce is pending. i asked dad to prepare a reasonalbe parenting plan, but he didn't do it. he wants a quick divorce but no divorce is quick unless we can be rational to handdle the problems..

He only visits his mom every year.
I have been reading many books about discovering why i ened up in this situation. I have to admit that all of these pain is to " awake" myself to be a better person. This is a painful journey to discover our broken relationship and also a valuable journey to discover myself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">